Sunday, April 8, 2018

Amazon has strange ways of gauging friends these days. I have taken to reviewing books on Bookbub because I have a reasonable expectation that the reviews will be there tomorrow. I often do batches of reviews on Sunday. And I read voraciously.
Some authors aren't on Bookbub. That makes it all trickier. Now that Goodreads is an Amazon company, any reviews on there may be subject to removal.  
I ran across two books recently which I enjoyed. The first is an Irish crime tale titled Murder on the Bog Road.
On reviewing it on Amazon I found a couple of less than stellar which did surprise me. I enjoyed both the locale and the characters.
Another, Wild Rose by Sherrie Hansen was a sweet romp in the world of the church. The first meeting between the pastor and Rose is unforgettable. So if you are looking for a good read, check Bookbub for my recommendations and reviews. I read almost anything other than horror and hard core erotica. That does not mean I turn my nose up at well done adult reading, I don't. https://www.bookbub.com/profile/cherime-macfarlane

No comments:

Post a Comment