Saturday, August 18, 2018

Fireweed flowers have reached the tip of the stalk!

 

Those of us who live in Alaska know what that means. Fall is almost on us. A cold summer, I still kept the door open and let the fresh air in even when it was raining. I don't mind watching the rain come down.

I brought all but the geraniums in off the deck. It was too cold for the rest of my plants. And I'll probably close the upstairs window. I still have the heat off at night, it's easier to sleep.

That said, there are two new books to tell you about. The first is a new release from Holly Barbo. This one is killer! It practically throbs with action. I found it almost impossible to put down.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FN4GWPS

If you like historical novels, the Blood and the Barley is a different take on Scotland after Culloden and 1745. I do recommend it. Great story and well drawn characters. 

 

 

 Fall on it's way.

Until later, avoid the pot holes and never give in, never give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment