Wednesday, October 14, 2020

About those dratted resolutions.

 I've got a couple of things for you this October. First, have a look at this. It's on pre-order now. If you're wanting to do more than make a resolution you probably won't keep, try this instead. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KTHGJN9

A little something to work on every day. Stick with it and if you can, start a support group of others who want to make concrete changes. #selfhelp #selfcare #happiness


It won't be long until the yard is covered in snow. At least I hope we get snow before the deep freeze hits. It's not good for the ground to freeze too deep without some snow on top to cushion the blow. 

The temps are holding at 20 in the morning. That's a good thing. I've taken everything out of the garden with the exception of the carrots. When the tops go, I'll pull the lot up. Looking forward to juicy little sugar lumps of carrots. #garden #fall #arcticwinter 

Reading, well I found a Louis L'Amour I hadn't read before. I think they found this one half finished and I'm not quite sure who finished it, but so far so good. #readingnow

On another note. And I do mean note. PSYCHEDELIC COUNTRY BLUES JAM on youtube is worth listening to if you like blues. Since I do, I'm enjoying this one. #blues #music

Well all, I must go. The bread needs punched down, formed into a loaf and tucked in the over. 

The Highlands... Forever.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment