Monday, January 25, 2021

The Boat Man: A Suspense Thriller (A Reed & Billie Novel Book 1) 

I couldn't resist getting all in the series.  

The very first one pictured here took me into the world of a cop with a big problem. His new partner, an ex marine canine, had equal problems. But Billie depends on her new partner for everything including keeping them working and together. 

I went from one to the other of the books until I had read all three. By far, the biggest twist is in number 3.

THE SILENCE OF THE STONES: Will the secrets written in the stones destroy a young woman's world? The runes are cast. Who will die? by [Rebecca Bryn]  

Here we have a different take on mystery. 

How to put this one without giving away too much is the problem. A stone circle and an inheritance. Stone circles can attract and repel. How and what to do about it all? 

As usual I tend to be light on description. I do hate to give it all away. but a series and a stand alone to enjoy.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment