Monday, June 14, 2021

Book cover for Shifter Planet by D. B. Reynolds 

I read the description and decided to pick this one up. Good decision on my part. This one has a bunch of alpha male shifters and a great plot. The alpha part isn't always my cup of tea. It can be over done to the point of my not bothering to finish. That's where this book is different. 

I loved the world the author created. I thought the plot well thought out. Plus, I'm a sucker for kick-butt women who know what they want and go get it. 

I see there is another one in the series. Good. I stayed up far too late to finish this one. I'm going to be more careful with the next one. I'll wait until the weekend so I can start it during the day and read the whole thing. 

Looking for a good shifter novel with a hint of space romance? Give this one a try.  

1 comment:

  1. Elephant Insurance is a well-reputed platform that has been providing multiple insurances to those who have big plans.

    ReplyDelete